Monday, December 10, 2012

what i learned from New Orleans ..





Honestly.. I am here just since august 2012 .. but I can say :
New Orleans is a beautiful city, not only for the beauty of it's weather and nature, but also the beauty of what they have learned from them .
I learned to go back to study again, to study English language as One language of communication between people in this city.
People here are very nice .. I learned from them love to help with a smile.
I like a lot to hear jazz music everywhere .. and atmosphere of celebrations (Thanksgiving and Christmas).
City here is restless , all things here are excited .. That's what I love ..
But .. the life is not perfect.. As I learned beautiful things .. I also learned some ugly stuff ..
For example :
I learned in New Orleans that don't walk at night alone .. Not all places are safe .. I also learned to be very careful during car driving because reckless driving here.

1 comment:

  1. Very good reflection, Manar! I enjoyed reading your journal this semester. I hope you continue to keep this journal for yourself to practice your writing in English!

    ReplyDelete