Sunday, November 4, 2012

Art in My Life




since I was child,drawing and painting were my favorite hobby.I was drawing things from nature like trees,sun and flowers . Also I was buying books about the basics of drawing.
After graduation from high school,I joined to art school in the university to have more experience in this field.

I have small collection at my home of paints and other collection here where all of these were done by me.








 I wish to continue in this field and spend more time to get more education. I hope one day to have my own Gallery to share my collection with other people.








I want to share this video about how to draw:



6 comments:

  1. Wow Manar! Your art is beautiful! You are very talented. Thank you for sharing the pictures and the video with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I think you did job Manar. Thank for nice picture.

    ReplyDelete