Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Orleans in my opinion

One year ago, I was in small town in Georgia state..its name is (Augusta).there was no institute for English language to be able to apply for master degree. so I like New Orleans because of this reason.
I like the weather here because it's like the weather in my country.Also the food here is delicious specially seafood.






Every day when I go home in downtown area,the streets are so traffic,So I don't like this.Also I don't like that I'm living in the hurricane city.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you get to study English in New Orleans, Manar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear you. you like New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog Manar ,thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dishes here, too
    Oyster is awesome!

    ReplyDelete