Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Happy Thanksgiving




In the thanksgiving I and Sami went to Sami's friend  for lunch. Honestly this is my first time to be with american family for thanksgiving.
at 3 pm we were gathered around the dining table and was the big meal of turkey.before that , Sami and his friend were discussed things about there work . I was helping in preparing of the meal.


I enjoyed the food a lot with lovely family.after that we went to movie theater and watch the new movie it's name (life of pi). I like this movie and we discussed the message of the movie. Finally I want to say that we enjoyed and spent a good time.
  



In my opinion:
The thanksgiving day it's the best time for 3 things: family,friends and food.



2 comments:

  1. its nice thanksgiving day, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Manar! I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I really enjoy Thanksgiving because it really is just about family friends and food!!!

    ReplyDelete