Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Holiday in My Country





The (EID) is special day in my country.We have 2 EId days in every year.
The first one is (Eid Alfter) and the second one is (Eid Aldha).Celebration for Eid continue for 3 days.
The EID is special time for family to stay together.



                              Children love this day because they get a lot of gifts




One of the common customs for women is (hannah painting).





                       People say to each other in this day: HAPPY EID or EID MUBARK.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks Manar! Do you celebrate Eid in The United States?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like EID because  is special time for family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manar!

    I hope you had a good weekend. I left my books at work, so I don't know the page numbers of the homework assignments. Please call or email one of your classmates to ask them! Thanks and I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete